The WS2000 is one of the most versatile and widely deployed remote monitor/remote telemetry units available today. The WS2000 sets the industry standard for simple and quick installation and provisioning.
- Remote alarm monitor featuring 32 discrete collection input points (dry contact alarms), expandable to 512 points.
- 8 discrete control outputs expandable to 128 control outputs.
- 4 or 8 alarm collection serial ports available.
- TABS, E2A/E-Telemetry,TBOS, MCS-11 and WASP (ASCII) Host reporting protocols available.
- 1200, 2400 and 9600 bps host interface.
- Optional internal 202T/V.23 modem.
- Configuration using the permanently installed rack-mount Wesmaint, the portable Wesmaint or the PC Wesmaint.
- Upload, download and save configurations from your PC using the PC Wesmaint.
- Front panel DB-25 craft port.
- LED indicators for discrete alarms, controls, host communications and internal alarms.
- 1 VU rack height (1.75").
- -24/48 VDC operation.
- Standard -48VDC Telecom power requirements.